Sunday, January 5, 2014

Quilt -along Heaven

We just returned last night from an 8 day cruise from NYC to the Bahamas. What a wonderful time we had! The weather was so-so, but there are so many activities on a cruise ship we had a blast. On the car ride home from New York, which was 5 1/2 hours, I caught up on some blogs that I follow, and there are so many new quilt alongs starting. Here are some that I am considering:

From Faeries and Fibres: Soupcon, a wallhanging size mystery with english paperpiecing, embroidery, and traditional piecing.

Aurifil`s 2014 Block of the month, hosted by Pat Sloan
Zen Chic BOM

Pat Sloan's free BOM for Free Quilt Patterns, Globetrotting
Pat sloan globetrotting block 1 button

The Hexie Blog, Block of the month

Don't you love a free quilt-along?

I will be posting my next alphabet block shortly. I worked on a couple of those on the way home yesterday too!

Bye for now and Happy New Year!




3 comments:

  1. Oh yes I really like quilt alongs too. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out for my Soupcon QAL! There are so many fun and interesting projects to choose from. I just need to figure out how to squeeze more hours out of each day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally a sucker for a BOM. I want to do all of them, but it just isn't possible. I had a horrid cold/flu thing going on over New Years...it is just starting to ease up so maybe I can make a decision about what I can do.
    Glad you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete