Friday, September 19, 2014

Progress on Value Proposition Hexie quilt



I am up to block 11 on my quilt along with Karen At Faeries and Fibres. I have always wanted to do an English paper pieced hexie quilt and. Have been keeping up! Karen posts a block every 2 weeks and there are just 7 more to go. Here is what I have through block 10:

And here is block 11:
Karen challenged us to try making our own fabric with drawing so I did some Zentangle hearts on plain fabric for round one. Here is a detailed photo:

Block 12 was posted today at www.faeriesandfibres.blogspot.com. 

Happy stitching!
Deb

7 comments:

  1. The blocks look wonderful up on the design wall and they look even better up close with all the little details and fussy cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I don't know what I'm more impressed with - your awesome blocks or the fact that you' ve been able to keep up! LOL you have inspired me to go catch up on some of my projects;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are stunning blocks, really looking forward to seeing how they went together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and I am in awe that you are keeping up with this BOM or rather every two weeks. I am hard pressed to even get one a month done often. This will be stunning when done.

    ReplyDelete