Thursday, April 24, 2014

Frixion pen update

I was reminded by a comment from Rebecca that I didn't report back on how the Alphabet quilt fared on the trip to Texas being in cold temps in the baggage compartment. I was happy to hear that NO marks reappeared. And Liz loved the quilt!

I want to experiment with washing a piece of fabric that has been marked with a Frixion pen and seeing if that makes a difference. I will report back. 

I have been following along with Sherri Falls little mystery at This and Patterns blog, http://www.thisandthatpatterns.typepad.com. Here are by blocks so far:


I am off to New Orleans tomorrow for a convention. No quilt shops there as far as I can tell! I'm sure I can find some kind of cool textiles in the French Market though. 


See you again soon!
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Cute fabrics Deb. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear the pen did not show it self again. I just read a fellow bloggers experience with the pen. I don't think I will be trying that pen. You can see what she says here.
    http://flourishingpalms.blogspot.com/2014/04/learning-from-others.html

    ReplyDelete